In 2013 The Football Pools partnered with StreetGames in order to provide a two year funded programme which consisted of the following elements:
- Regional 5-a-side Football competition
- National Final at St George’s Park, the FA’s National Training Ground
- A series of local festivals to engage 16+ year olds within their own neighbourhood
- Access to the FA’s new small-sided football referees course to provide training and education to the network.
This evaluation involved the collation of both quantitative and qualitative data to examine the impact of the programme on:
- Participants’ sport participation habits
- The development of partnerships with those involved.