Course duration: 3 hours
Minimum age: 16
This 3-hour workshop is based on learner from StreetGames Young Volunteers programme. The workshop looks at the approach to developing young people as volunteers in a Doorstep sport setting.
By the end of the workshop, learners will:
- Understanding where volunteers in Doorstep Sport come from – what do they want to do and how they work together.
- Understand what is expected for the volunteer and of the project.
- Be clear about Inducting volunteers in Doorstep Sport.
- Understand the challenges of crossing the line from participant to volunteer.
- Understand why volunteering is a good thing for young people and the local community.
Fill out our training enquiry form if you are you looking to book a course exclusively for your organisation or if you would like to discuss something more bespoke.