This workshop will bring to life research to help learners to gain a better understanding of some of the issues that influence young people’s lives, and how this can have an impact on their sports participation levels. This interactive workshop will draw upon experiences in the room, challenging learners to think about the young people they work with, and the wider issues that they face on a day to day basis.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the key influences and what’s important to young people in their lives
- Understand the importance of friendship groups and key influencers on young people when they are making lifestyle decisions
- Understand the importance of creating a personal identity and the impact on young people’s lives
- Understand typical participation pathways and explore young people’s journey through sport
- Identify top tips to create the right sporting offer for young people.
Individual price: £60* per person
Course price: £600*
If booking a whole course, this course requires a minimum of 10 learners and can support a maximum of 20 learners.
If you would like to discuss a price or learner requirements for any of our courses please contact us.
*For organisations who are StreetMarked, these costs may be subsidised, please contact your local Doorstep Sport Advisor to discuss.
Fill out our training enquiry form if you are you looking to book a course exclusively for your organisation or if you would like to discuss something more bespoke.